Front Desk Sales Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Earn Up To $25 Per Membership Sold + Your Base Hourly Rate!!
Massage Envy is looking for committed, friendly, upbeat and sales
minded individuals to join our team! As a Front Desk Sales
Associate at one of our Atticus Franchise Group Massage Envy
franchised locations, the largest operator system for Massage Envy,
you play an important role in driving our vision that total body
care is an integral part of everyone's well-being journey while
executing the task at hand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow and execute the sales process and script.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, as well as leading retail skin care
- Promoting the benefits of memberships to guess while driving
member retention through outreach via phone and email to current
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Earn unlimited commissions and incentives in addition to your
- For Full-Time employees, the company offers a comprehensive
benefits program including Medical, Dental, and Vision through
- Other coverages offered include Short- and Long-Term Disability
options, Life Insurance, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance,
Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity.
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted services and products for Employee Membership!
- Opportunities of advanced growth and professional development
based on performance. -Ideal Candidate:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to connect clients to memberships, services, and retail
products to support the mission of total body care.
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experts in customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Passionate people who love what they do and bring their drive
and excitement to work with them every day. -Our Commitment to
YouAs the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners, with over 70
locations across the US, we pride ourselves on Accountability,
Integrity, and Teamwork. We invest in your personal and
professional growth by encouraging open communication and providing
you with ongoing training and development supported by a structured
management team to help you succeed. Ready to Join the Atticus
Massage Envy Family? Apply Today!We are proud to be an EEO/AA
employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability,
uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable
federal, state, or local law
Keywords: Massage Envy, Chapel Hill , Front Desk Sales Associate, Sales , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!