Sales Consultant - Optical
Company: Triangle Visions Optometry
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Do you enjoy educating patients on the newest trends in eyewear?
Bring your attention to detail and join the Triangle Visions team
today in this Optical Sales Consultant job in our Chapel Hill, NC
As an Optical Sales Consultant, this individual needs to be highly
organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and customer service
focused. This individual will be responsible for selling eyewear
products and handling administration duties to a loyal customer
base where patient care always comes first.
When you join Triangle Visions, you become part of a close-knit
team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal
touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your
personal life and will support and encourage you each day. With a
monthly bonus plan, PTO and paid holidays, free vision coverage,
and free eyewear, you will feel valued and appreciated for your
hard work. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient
care and you will build a career you love in this Optical Sales
Consultant job located in our Chapel Hill, NC location.
Join the Triangle Visions team and apply for our Optical Sales
Consultant job today!ResponsibilitiesOptical Sales Consultant Job
- Greets all office guests in a professional and friendly
- Interpret eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions written by
our optometrists or referring doctors.
- Education patients on their individual insurance coverage and
- Strong sense of fashion and treads to assist patients with the
selection of their eyewear that compliments their style and
- Understand how the patient uses their eyes daily to assist them
in selecting the best lenses for their visual needs.
- Proper use of optical measurement devices including
pupilometer, pupillary distance ruler, and lensometer.
- Accurately process patient payment transaction using point of
- Dispense optical eyewear in accordance with professional
standards that ensure a patient for life.
- Adjust and repair eyewear as needed.
- Efficiently move between all departments and offices as
- Achieve established sales goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned by management.Required
SkillsOptical Sales Consultant Job Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- 1-3 years prior optical or retail experience preferred, but not
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Interest in healthcare and fashion.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.
Keywords: Triangle Visions Optometry, Chapel Hill , Sales Consultant - Optical, Sales , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!