Shuttle Driver / Houseperson
Company: SREE Hotels
Posted on: September 26, 2018
- High School diploma preferred
- Must have a valid CDL (Class Type P) drivers license required
- Must have a clean drivers license with at least two years driving experience on a full license
- Ability to work weekends is required
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift flexibility is preferred
- Must be able to handle guest luggage in loading and unloading hotel vehicle JOB SETTING AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS Employees in this position work indoors and outdoors. To perform the job successfully, the candidate must be able to interact on a daily basis with guests and provide customers with a positive guest experience. Employees must be able to stand for long periods of time, operate a vehicle, and frequently lift 50+ pounds. Employees also must be able to hear, speak, see clearly, and possess excellent depth perception. The ability to work any hours/days of the week necessary to meet business needs is required. Disclaimer This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of people assigned to this position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. All employees may be required to perform activities outside of their normal job responsibilities from time to time as needed. EOE - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. PRIMARY PURPOSE: To transport guests in a prompt, friendly, and courteous manner using safe driving practices. Aid in houseperson work as defined by management. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transport guests in a 24-passenger shuttle van to the airport and other nearby locations.
- Listen and respond immediately to customer and associate inquiries and requests for assistance
- Greet customers in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while transporting customers to and from the airport or other designated site
- Remain calm and alert at all times while operating vehicle, especially in high traffic areas
- Lift luggage, packages and boxes from cars, vans, and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, or conveyors
- Maintain cleanliness of the hotel vehicles by cleaning and washing it when needed
- Take vehicles for periodic servicing and fueling as required
- Complete a pre-driving checklist for vehicles on a daily basis ensuring that all operational parts are in proper working order
- Complete houseperson work as assigned by management including: cleaning public areas, removing litter from public space, cleaning and polishing floors, windows, mirrors, etc.
Keywords: SREE Hotels, Chapel Hill , Shuttle Driver / Houseperson, Professions , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!