Class A CDL Truck Driver
Company: ADUSA Transportation, LLC
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Class A CDL Truck Driver
ADUSA Transportation, LLC is the transportation company of Ahold
Delhaize USA, providing transportation services to one of the
largest grocery retail supply chains in the nation. ADUSA
Transportation supports the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize
USA Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop &
Shop enabling these brands to serve their customers through a
variety of channels all along the East Coast. In 2020, ADUSA
Transportation and its third-party partners delivered more than 1.2
billion cases or 10 billion retail units to the local brands.
Position Summary: Truck Driver
In this position, you would be responsible for safely delivering
grocery and perishable product to company stores as scheduled and
for safely transporting backhauls to distribution centers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely operate tractor trailer while maintaining the company s
driving performance standards.
- Assist in unloading deliveries at stores.
- Follow proper pre-trip procedures as required by DOT regulation
- Maintain and follow all proper delivery and pick up paperwork
- Maintain all D.O.T. paperwork and qualifications.
- Ensure proper count and condition of load(s) at all backhaul,
for hire and relay (compound) locations.
- Verify proper operating conditions of equipment used.
- Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or
processes impacting work group or distribution center that will
maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs.
- Ensure compliance with Delhaize America standards in the areas
of accuracy, safety and productivity.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver s License
- Must have a minimum of 1 year and 100,000 miles tractor trailer
- Must be willing to participate in Company-provided finishing
- Must not have more than one moving violation against your
driving record in the last 3 year rolling period
- Knowledge of DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations,
along with Transportation Logistics
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment
- Must have good written and oral communication skills and be
able to speak English
- Meet all requirements (physical and otherwise) set by the DOT
- Must pass drug screens
- Previous tractor trailer driving experience
- 3 years and 300,000 miles of experience
- Graduate of an approved truck driving school and a certificate
of completion presented
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent driving skills
- Possess good communication, verbal and written skills
- Ability to pass and meet all requirements for the D.O.T.
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations handbook and D.O.T.
physical and drug screen
- Drivers can earn 85k plus per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Competitive benefits package options
- 401K match up to 5%
ADUSA Transportation is an equal opportunity employer. We comply
with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified
applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color,
ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age,
marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran
status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical
conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim
status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide
reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with
Please call 910-230-2321 for more information
Keywords: ADUSA Transportation, LLC, Chapel Hill , Class A CDL Truck Driver, Professions , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!