Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Job Description A Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional walks clients through both the sale and purchase of their home. In this position, you will help clients with every aspect of getting their home ready for sale and finding a new home that fulfills their needs. Real Estate is a challenging and exhilarating business where no two days of work are the same. This position appeals to those who have a passion for customer service, communication and enjoy working with a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
- Assist clients with preparing their home for sale and provide resources for getting their home ready for showings
- Help clients with their property search by showing them homes
- Mediate negotiations between your clients and potential buyers and sellers and offer advice as needed
- Create marketing strategies to optimize home sales
- Study and understand the local real estate environment and keep updated on recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate services Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, our future has never been brighter. Our brand is inspired by world renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and our vision is crystal clear: to be the best recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the U.S. and across the world. In this office, our people work tirelessly to ensure that our sales associates can effectively help clients achieve their goals. Because in this business, nothing is accomplished alone; success is something we all contribute to.
All of our Managing Brokers are graduates of the Integrity Coaching training provided by Integrity Solutions, which means they are equipped to support you in exceeding expectations for service and professionalism in everything you do. We offer free, in-house training including Foundations for Success, New Agent Training, Pathways to Success, and Continuing Education plus online Real Estate Training by David Knox. We also have an in-house, full-time trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the real estate business.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, house, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate broker, real estate courier, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, Chapel Hill , Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!