Customer Service Rep
Company: Gold's Gym International, Inc.
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints
questions, cancellations, billing issues, and take collections on
past due accounts. This candidate must be proficient in Microsoft
Office (mainly Excel) and be able to multi-task and handle several
accounts at once.
* Customer service driven with an enthusiastic attitude
* Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and
promoting client loyalty
* Have a positive attitude and outstanding, adaptive communication
* Ability to understand and apply agreement terms and policies
* High school diploma required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
Compensation: $11.00 per hour
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving
more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around
the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution,
Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms
with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training
equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic
group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed
martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer
signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us
redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and
abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have
what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and
you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Keywords: Gold's Gym International, Inc., Chapel Hill , Customer Service Rep, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!