PCA Personal Care Assistant
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Albertacare is a small business in Raleigh, NC. We treat our
patients with dignity and build trust as the cornerstone of care.
We collaborate diligently with our patients, families, and
caregivers to offer high quality services and care. In every
interaction with our patients we ensure that empathy and kindness
is upheld. We ensure that every patient is cared in a way that
promotes hope and respect.
* Maintain a safe environment for the patient.
* Be able to monitor the patient's condition and communicate as
necessary with doctors and nurses to report irregularities in
* Perform physical tasks such as assisting with ambulation.
* Report unusual symptoms to doctor.
* Prepare food, medication, and meals for patient.
* Convey information in a caring manner to patients and their
* Follow doctor's orders or respond to new or changing
* Follow established procedures for administering medication.
* Maintain the cleanliness of patient room.
* Maintain a calm and positive attitude with patients and family
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
* Home Health
* Long term care
* Nursing home
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Albertacare, Chapel Hill , PCA Personal Care Assistant, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!