Company: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Internal Auditor (FIN-INCR-04052022-001)
The Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for executing annual
risk based operational audit engagement plans to provide assurances
regarding the efficiency of critical business processes and the
existence of effective controls, to mitigate business risks. The
Sr. Internal Auditor assists in the development of the annual audit
plan. This role works closely with management and business
functional owners, to ensure that processes and standard operating
procedures (SOPs), and control documentation is maintained and
continuously improved. The Sr. Internal Auditor will be the lead
auditor on operational audit project engagements, ensuring
execution and timely completion, in accordance with the
professional practice of internal auditing. The person in this role
provides best practice recommendations to remediate audit
deficiencies, communicates audit findings to management, and to the
company's Chief Financial Officer and Internal Control Leader;
conducts fraud risk assessments and upholds other applicable
standards. The Sr. Internal Audit may perform and supervise
additional audit projects, as requested by management, or as
proactively identified, in interactions with other business
stakeholders, and ensures the performance of all duties is in
accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Manages and serves as Lead Auditor on Risk Based Operational
Audits. Document audit findings supported by workpapers evidence.
Write full audit report, including condition, root cause analysis,
business impact, conclusion, and recommendation for remediation.
Present and communicate remediations and other relevant issues to
senior management, process owners and other relevant parties.
Facilitate the remediation of the business process or control
deficiencies and gaps.
- Executes risk based operational audit plan in collaboration
with the Senior Audit Manager. Ensures execution of audit project
engagements are consistent with COSO Framework, Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Professional Practice
Frame (IPPF), Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), and
other applicable standards. Coordinate critical business process
risk assessment, impact, and process control recommendation.
- Maintains effective and professional relationships with company
business process owners, Finance Senior Level Team members,
Executive management and others dealt with in a professional
capacity. Maintains a current level of knowledge relating to
professional standards and emerging industry and technical
- Advises finance functional managers on updating their Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation, which includes process
maps, risk assessment and control descriptions.
- Identifies areas of opportunity for process improvements and
assist the business stakeholders in adequately addressing
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree required.
- 5+ years of Internal Audit experience.
- Analytical skills including the ability to draw conclusions
regarding controls weaknesses and the ability to write a full audit
report with an executive summary.
- Strong collaboration skills across several business and finance
- Knowledge of and experience working consistent with COSO
Internal Control Framework as it pertains to this position,
including but not limited to, International Professional Practice
Framework (IPPF) of Internal Auditing, applicable to the company's
compliance with proper financial reporting and accounting
- Advanced skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business
needs and objectives.
- Ability to identify and communicate solutions to complex,
time-critical, or recurring business issues.
- Ability to analyze business process risk, impact and determine
or recommend appropriate best practices.
- Ability to organize and prioritize the team s work schedule on
a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to interact with Auditors, Senior Management, and
representatives from the parent company.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adapt
quickly to change.
- Experience with delivering audit summary presentations in
PowerPoint and proficient in Excel and Word.
- Prefer any of the following designations: Certified Public
Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified
Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiner
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar
global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing
retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been
in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe s Foods,
earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at
retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin
Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ s, or Costco? These are just a few
examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base
that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our
'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory
shopping experience, let s get together to drive the new
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary
and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
...@Toshibagcs.com to request an accommodation.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
We at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions firmly believe that our
people are an integral part to the success of our customers.
Furthermore, we re committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
for all our people as highlighted by our 5 Core Principles (Create
Outreach, Foster Belonging, Unleash Opportunity, Diverse Cultural
Engagement and Culture of Transparency). We re passionate about our
customers the retail industry and becoming a more responsible
company as we help create a brighter future.
Keywords: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Chapel Hill , Internal Auditor, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!