Hospitality Account Executive - North Carolina - Raleigh, Durham, & the Triangle
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Restaurants are the heart of our communities. At SpotOn, were
helping them compete and win with the type of technology that used
to be reserved for only the big guys.
We open doors for our clients by bringing real value to their
businesses, like commission-free online ordering that kicks costly
delivery apps to the curb, digital loyalty rewards that drive
revenue growth and cultivate real customer relationships, a mobile
business dashboard app for owners running their business on the go,
and more ways to sell and get paid, including online. Its all
backed with 24/7 support and a local expert that cares about their
business as much as they do.
Thats where you come in.
Youre a game-changer, a key player, always the first to offer a
hand when a teammate falls down. You know how to hustle and youre
not afraid to take risks. You get excited about technology and how
it evens the playing field for the underdogwhile also giving you a
leg up when it comes to signing deals.
You know that greatness is best achieved when youre backed by an
all-star team. After all, anyone can sell a product once, but
creating life-long clients takes a team effort that includes
24/7/365 technical support, an unwavering commitment to innovation,
and doing business the right waywith transparent pricing, no junk
fees, and no long-term contracts.
Were looking for motivated team players to help take us to the next
level. We help you empower restaurants by providing you with
top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What Youll Be Doing
- Be an ambassador for SpotOn in your community, offering
advanced technology to restaurant owners to help run and grow their
- Develop and nurture lifelong relationships with business owners
in your territory
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish with a growing
portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software
& point-of-sale solutions along with payment processing
- Work closely with our Sales Support team to help reach your
professional career goals
Whats In It For You
- Unlimited earning potential in the form of guaranteed monthly
income, commissions, and semi-annual production bonuses.
- Company stock option plan with initial grant worth $25,000 upon
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits as a full-time
- Personalized sales training and support from a team that always
has your back
- Cutting-edge sales empowerment tools like Salesforce and
- Excitement of selling real business solutions which solve real
problems for business owners
- Confidence of selling products which work and have an excellent
customer support structure
- Career growth by working in a high-velocity growth oriented
- A product youre proud to sell backed by 24/7/365 product
support and 100% transparent pricing
- A passionate and determined team of like-minded coworkers who
are here to help our clients and one another
If you want to be part of something bigger than yourself, then we
want to hear from you. Were proud to offer an inclusive and
supportive culture that encourages growth and development. No
direct prior experience in this industry is required. Well help you
build necessary sales skills and create your own path toward
success that plays to your individual strengths.
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this
industry. Visit https://spoton.com/blog/
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as
prohibited by federal, state or local law.by Jobble
Keywords: Spoton, Chapel Hill , Hospitality Account Executive - North Carolina - Raleigh, Durham, & the Triangle, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!