SaaS Product Specialist
Company: Keona Health
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Keona Health is changing the way patients are interacting with
their doctors. Are you on hold when you call your doctors office?
Is it easy to schedule online? Are you playing phone tag with their
office? Are you getting the trusted health advice directly from
your healthcare provider exactly when you need it?
Bring cutting edge customer service trends to healthcare. We are
leading the development of healthcares only modern, AI-based CRM.
Join our company during this period of growth!
For more information, see http://www.keonahealth.com
This position reports directly to the c-level founders and the PM
This job is permanently 100% remote, with travel to customer
Work closely with sales and onboarding teams to create a great
customer experience. As a start-up company in the middle of
scaling, the role will require you to be a jack-of-all-trades type
and you'll end up working on things like customer success, upsells,
onboarding, customer tasks, product demos, and be a subject matter
expert for all things related to patient access to care.
- Contact center ops
- Healthcare contact center workflows, both for clinical &
- Familiar with Schmitt Thompson Clinical Content
- Familiar with Keona and Health Desk a plus Qualifications
- Able to present to groups (demo)
- Experience running meetings
- Great customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Great time management, prioritization, and coordination
- Self motivated
- Works well in an unstructured, sometimes ambiguous
- Willing to work 100% remote with possible travel (once COVID is
- Strong work ethic
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Keona Health, Chapel Hill , SaaS Product Specialist, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!