Company: Silverspot Cinemas
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 16, 2021
GENERAL SUMMARYThe Concession Cashier will serve food,
beverages, and/or desserts to guests from the concession counter.
The Concession Cashier will also use a cash register to prepare
bills for food, accept payments, and make change for cash tenders.
The incumbent will also be responsible for sweeping, mopping, and
keeping concession equipment sanitary.Silverspot Cinema offers a
competitive salary and great benefits! For management positions,
Silverspot covers 100% of employee only health insurance, dental,
vision and basic life insurance/AD&D. We also offer
dependent/spouse coverage as well as supplemental benefits such as
short-term disability and long-term disability. Our eligible
associates also enjoy vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, movie
passes and employee discounts.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
Reports all unsafe conditions and actions to a supervisor and/or
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and meets other
housekeeping needs as required by Silverspot.
- Greet customers in a professional friendly manner as soon as
they approach the concession area.
- Pleasant greetings at all times: smile when you greet customers
and always say Welcome to Silverspot,how may I help you, thank you
and enjoy your movie or your experience.
- Each concession employee is responsible for balancing his or
her cash/credit card sales daily.
- Employees are only allowed to use registers that they are
logged in on.
- Keep concession items stocked at all times.
- Upsell and get customers to purchase more with each
- Check IDs when selling alcoholic beverages.EDUCATION AND/OR
EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or GED required. 1-2 years prior
experience preferred. Other combinations of education and/or
experience will be considered.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Customer Service skills.
- Must be able to handle cash and credit card sales accurately.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be detailed and able to follow instructions and abide
company policies and procedures.
- Hard working, highly motivated team player.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Walks and stands during entire shift.
- Continuously reach,bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Be Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and
tripping.Silverspot Cinema is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Silverspot Cinema also participates in E-Verify.PI151427183
Keywords: Silverspot Cinemas, Chapel Hill , Concession, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!