Company: High & Rubish Insurance Agency
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Currently licensed in Property and Casualty is highly
desirable, we can provide opportunity to become licensed.
- First point of contact, greeting and responding to clients in
personwith excellent customer service skills, used todealing with
members of the publicover the phone in a courteous and timely
- Accepting, sorting, processing and delivering mail to proper
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining office calendar.
- Processing payments, faxing, assisting with various
- Preparing communications, such as memos, emails, invoices,
reports and other correspondence.
- Maintaining electronic filing systems and office supply
- Running daily and weekly reports for agents.
- Serve as administrative assistant to owners and producers.
- Seeking candidate who is organized, with strict attention to
detail, with an emphasis on building customer relations and a
desire to grow in the insurance industry.
401K with Profit Share
Paid Vacation and Sick days
Balanced Work Week
Opportunity for Advancement
This agency is independently owned and operated. Your
application will go directly to the agency, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this agency. All
inquiries about employment at this agency should be made directly
to the agency location and not to the Independent Insurance Agents
of North Carolina.
Keywords: High & Rubish Insurance Agency, Chapel Hill , Administrative Assistant, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!