Experienced RN Virtual Hiring Event | UNC Hospitals Hillsborough
UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus - Hillsborough, NC
June 9th, 2021 | 2pm - 5pm
- Interviews will be held over Webcam or telephone.
We're hiring experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) for UNC
Hillsborough Hospital in a variety of units!
About UNC Hillsborough Hospital:
The 83 bed facility combines a community hospital culture with
the innovative procedures and care for which the UNC Medical Center
is known. The Hillsborough Campus will include the Medical Office
Building, Emergency Department which is the only ACEP accredited
Geriatric ED in the state, Outpatient Surgery, and Inpatient
Services such as Geriatric Medicine, as well as support services to
provide integrated, convenient and patient-centered care.
UNC Hillsborough Campus has earned The Joint Commission's Gold
Seal of Approval for Total Hip and Knee Replacement Certification
by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance
standards. The Gold Seal is a symbol of quality that reflects a
health care organization's commitment to providing safe and quality
patient care. For more information, please visit The Joint
UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus Emergency Department has been
accredited by the American College of Emergency Medicine as a Level
2 Geriatric Emergency Department and is the first in North Carolina
to receive this designation. Geriatric Emergency Departments
embrace a variety of best practices that address common geriatric
Why UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus?
- Free parking
- Access to UNC Medical Center's teaching resources
Private patient rooms
- New technology & equipment
- Relocation assistance
- Generous PTO accrual program
- State retirement benefits
- Hillsborough has recently been ranked as best small town to
live in America
- Engaged nursing leadership support
- Clinical ladder promotional structure
- On-site 24 hour gym
- Employee relaxation room
We're hiring experienced RNs with 12+ months of prior experience
in the following units:
- 4 Bedtower - Medical Acute Care Unit
- 3 Bedtower - Surgical Acute Care Unit
- 2 DT - Diagnostic and Treatment Unit
- Critical Care Unit
- Emergency Department
- Perioperative Services
We would like to invite you to apply for an opportunity to
interview with us at UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus!
- To be considered for this virtual interview event, please
submit your application to this requisition. Qualified applicants
will be reached via phone to conduct an initial phone screening and
interviews will be scheduled on an invite-only basis. Interviews
will be scheduled to take place on June 9th, 2021 between 2pm and
For questions, please contact our Nurse Recruiter at
- UNC Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Qualifications for all units hiring:
- Graduation from a school of professional nursing.
- If hired after January 6, 2014, must be enrolled within four
years of employment, and obtain a Bachelor's degree with a major in
Nursing or a Master's degree with a major in Nursing within seven
years of employment date.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider
- One (1) year of RN experience.