MD Family Practice
Company: UNC Health
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000
diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and
well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Summary:Provides professional medical services to patients.
1. Provides professional medical services to patients.
2. Exercises independent professional judgment in the care and
treatment of patients.
3. Orders and prescribes medical treatment, diagnostic testing,
nursing care and other health and medical services. Prescribes
medically appropriate pharmaceuticals.
4. Consults and counsels with patients and families. Provides
health and medical education to patients and families.
5. Refers patients as needed to appropriate medial specialists and
other health care professionals to assure appropriate
multidisciplinary care is provided.
6. Documents medical and clinical care in the patient's medial
record. Assigns the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes to
permit third party insurance billing.
7. Supervises other medical professionals.
8. Adheres to the principles of medical ethics.
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse
employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of
the unique co...
Keywords: UNC Health, Chapel Hill , MD Family Practice, Other , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!