Senior Qlikview Developer
Company: Princeton Information Ltd
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Job Title: Senior Qlikview Developer Summary: Responsible for developing and maintaining QlikView reports, data load processes, release/deployment routines and other areas related to a market-ready Product.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Technical design and programming for QlikView reports/dashboards/objects based up specs provided by Business Analysts.
2. Provide design assistance in data visualization techniques using capabilities of QV.
3. Technical evaluation and monitoring of QV reporting engine for optimizing end-user system response time.
4. Apply best practices in design & development projects.
5. Strong math skills and ability to translate complex equations into workable, efficient QV results. Math centered on performance and risk analysis logrhythms, geometric equations, & time value of money equations. 6. Experience developing applications in investment management: portfolio reporting, financial reporting, performance reporting.
7. Strong experience on full QV stack from data design, to transformations, to dashboard development.
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one! - provided by Dice Access, Analysis, Applications, Consulting, Developer, Development, IT, Management, Performance, Programming, Release, System, Telecom
Keywords: Princeton Information Ltd, Chapel Hill , Senior Qlikview Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!