Software Engineer (C++)
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 16, 2021
OverviewExperis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting
contract opportunity for a Remote C++ Developer. This position is a
6+ month contract for one of our key clients, a big financial
company.Role: Remote C++ DeveloperDuration: 6+ monthsLocation:
Durham, NC Job Description:In this role, you will serve as a
Principal Software Engineer, who will partner within the DB
Platform Development team. You will be responsible for the creation
and maintenance of quality C++ based applications that are used by
client's workplace participants. You will work closely with the
scrum master, systems analysts, architects, and other developers to
design, build, test, and deliver the features. You will also be
encouraged to provide guidance and mentoring to the other
developers within the scrum team in accordance with your skills and
- 10+ years of experience in C++ application development.
- Demonstrated Experience handling native code, Windows DLL and
IIS native server extensibility APIs
- 3+ years of experience in database design and development using
- Experience in tools and methods to enable efficiency,
performance, and agility through automating DevOps processes
(Maven, Jenkins, Stash).
- Strong knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed
systems using Open-source technologies.
- Experience in Java application development is a plus.
- Technical leadership and global delivery experience in an Agile
- Knowledge of testing frameworks.Thanks & Regards Anil Kumar
Pandey Phone: 612-246-3934 Ext: 7183Text: 414-240-1006
Keywords: Experis, Chapel Hill , Software Engineer (C++), IT / Software / Systems , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!