Full Time Staffing Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Full-Time Scheduling Coordinator*Immediate Opening*Chapel Hill's
premier provider of in-home care for seniors is seeking several top
performers to join their office team. Primary duties will include
coordinating the daily/weekly/monthly schedules for our CAREGivers
and the families whom we are privileged to serve. A Staffing
Coordinator works to utilize our technology in order to maximize
the human experience of in-home care. Additionally, each member of
our administrative team is responsible for advancing our company
ethos as well as insisting on the best from themselves and each
member of our Home Instead family.An ideal candidate must possess
- A pleasant and articulate phone demeanor.
- A superior work ethic.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- An eagerness to learn and become a better version of
- A commitment to positive dominant thinking.
- A desire to go above and beyond what is asked.As important as
the job responsibilities are the primary focus of our search will
center around finding someone who is an ideal fit for our company
culture. Stated simply, we want to love people well. It is who we
want to be. Our company culture centers around nine core values.Our
nine core values are as follows:As a member of the Home Instead
- I view myself as an unfinished product on the constant pursuit
of personal and professional development. Everyday, I will focus on
the development of my unlimited potential.
- I choose to believe the best about my coworkers and fellow
office family members and will give them the benefit of the doubt
when issues arise.
- I will handle conflict openly, directly, and respectfully-
recognizing that without conflict there is no opportunity for
- I am empowered to create a transformational experience for our
caregivers, our clients, their families, and our referral
providers. I will take the initiative at every opportunity to do
whatever can be done to spread the beauty of the Home Instead
- I will own and immediately resolve any problems I see or feel
may develop in the future.
- I am proud of my professional appearance, language and
- I will work to preserve and promote our culture of a selfless,
can-do mentality within myself and those around me.
- I will Exceed the Expectations of Everyone I Encounter and will
encourage those around me to do the same.
- I will use my role as a part of the Home Instead family to
change the world for the better in any way I can.
- Minimum of 30 hrs a week.
- $18/hr starting wage with monthly and performance bonuses.
- Simple IRA with 3% match.
- Supplemental insurance benefit.
- Wellness benefit.
- Family work environment.We look forward to exploring this
exciting opportunity with you!For more information about Home
Instead in Chapel Hill please visit www.homeinstead.com/106Each
Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Chapel Hill , Full Time Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!