Licensed Massage Therapist (FT/PT) Great Benefits! Flexible
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 3, 2019
Massage Envy is hiring experienced and professional Licensed
Massage Therapists for both part and full time positions.
WITH US YOU--------LL ENJOY:
--- Benefits that help you take care of you
- Free Continuing Education (visit
- Employer supported healthcare insurance plans available (30+
- Optional dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid time off
- Student Loan Assistance (We help pay your student Loans)
- Free Massages and Facials
- Fixed work schedules full of appointments -----" no on-call
- Orientation and continued in-house training.
- Flexible schedules that fit your life.
- Well-stocked treatment rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
including hydraulic lift tables, room temperature control, towel
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business
- Therapist/Esthetician Referral Bonus
- Competitor base pay matching
- Bonus opportunities that can add up to $5 additional to your
hourly base pay
- Higher base pay for experienced Massage Therapists and
- Regular performance based pay increase opportunities
- Our busiest therapists took home more than $50,000 last year.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
--- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
--- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
--- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
--- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
--- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
--- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a NC Massage and
--- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
--- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
--- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
--- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you
can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (-------MEF-------) is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
Keywords: Massage Envy, Chapel Hill , Licensed Massage Therapist (FT/PT) Great Benefits! Flexible, Healthcare , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!