Consult Liaison Psychiatrist
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Consult Liaison Psychiatrist in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 245000.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity with a highly ranked medical school to join an established Psychiatry Division.
We are seeking a board certified or eligible psychiatrist with a background in consult-liaison psychiatry. Candidates with additional training in geriatric or addiction psychiatry
would be of special interest. This rare position features:
- Opportunity to be involved in some of the nation's premier training programs
- Liaison services include Heart and Lung Transplantation, Geriatrics Clinics, Infectious Disease, HIV Clinic, and the Psychiatry Consult Liaison Clinic
- Enjoy extremely light shared call rotation
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity incentives
- Enjoy unparalleled academic resources, a quality work lifestyle, and a robust benefits package
- Opportunities for long-term career growth within the academic system
- Provide training and clinical supervision to residents, medical students, and other mental health trainees plus, collaborate on relevant research projects
An effective consult-liaison practitioner must be able to provide care in emotionally challenging contexts to patients with comorbid psychiatric illness or neuropsychiatric presentations of medical illness (or both) to achieve wellness of mind and body. This specialty emphasizes the mind-body connection or 'psyche-soma.'
The Research Triangle
Live in some of the most sought-after suburbs of Chapel Hill, Raleigh, and Durham. Commonly referred to as "The Triangle," it offers many options for families, including an abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife. This globally prominent high-tech research and development center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Ally Geller.
Board eligible or certified
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Chapel Hill , Consult Liaison Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!