Clinical Financial Analyst
Company: Ettain Group
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 26, 2018
Job Title:? Clinical Financial Analyst?Location:? Chapel Hill, NC?Industry:? Healthcare?Terms:? Contract-to-HireCompensation:? $25-30/hr W2 ($50-55K)Requirements:? CRO/Clinical Trials/University experience, working knowledge of commercial contracts and budgets, finance knowledge.?Financial Analyst Job Summary:We are looking for a Financial Analyst with process improvement experience in clinical trial work, contracts & budgets and exposure to leadership to join their team for a minimum six month contract to hire in Chapel Hill, NC.?Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Review and negotiation of complex clinical trial budgets and payment term arrangements for clinical research funding from federal sponsors as well as private for-profit and not-for profit sponsors, including business, industry, associations, and foundations in order to initiate clinical trial research.
- Consult with Investigators and staff regarding the nature of each clinical trial and the impact of unique aspects of trials on the clinical and scientific requirements contained in the protocols, budgets and other study documents, to ensure budget and overall agreement represent accurate and regulatory compliant agreements that best represents the overall interest.
- Keep abreast of new developments in research administration policies and requirements in order to serve as an up-to-date source of information, guidance, and training for the campus and research community.
- Work with Offices to remain current on policies, external regulations and guidance including CMS/ NCD and all other relevant guidance and policy.
- Oversee compliance processes including managing the deemed and qualifying process, justification of ?Routine? charges using NCCN and CMS guidelines and manage all aspects of the overall billing coverage analysis (BCA) processes.
- Provide guidance in the interpretation of Epic billing calendar development and Epic charge review.?Financial Analyst Job Requirements:
- Bachelor?s degree in business administration, public administration, or related business area; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
- Demonstrated experience in a clinical trial setting with industry sponsors and/or with negotiation of a variety of industry funded clinical agreements
- Working knowledge of commercial contracts. (Pharmaceutical Industry preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to independently negotiate and communicate effectively, efficiently and diplomatically, both orally and in writing, with University and pharmaceutical industry personnel at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize high-volume work load with minimal supervision while maintaining a positive and collaborative approach
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external offices and individuals.
- Flexibility, a ?can-do? mindset, and the ability to function in an entrepreneurial research setting are essential
- Knowledge and appreciation of University structure, practices, policies and procedures
- Self-directed with sound judgment and discretion in interpreting and applying policies and procedures?
- Team player with ability to work independently, prudently and collaboratively
- Master?s degree preferred/ Pharma or CRO Industry experiences a plus.
- University experience is preferred.?Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits?? Yes, provided by ettain group?
- Remote Workers?? Not eligible, must work onsite with the team
- Visa Sponsorship?? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp?? Not eligible?How to Apply:For immediate attention please apply online and send a text message or leave a voicemail for Lily Scott at 919-328-8668.ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx
Keywords: Ettain Group, Chapel Hill , Clinical Financial Analyst, Healthcare , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!