Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / Psychiatry Physi
Company: Merritt Hawkins!
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: October 30, 2018
Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation s leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join a growing Department of Psychiatry at a highly ranked medical school. We are seeking psychiatrists for the role of Staff Psychiatrist in Chapel Hill and Raleigh. These are mission-driven positions focused on improving the health and well-being of North Carolinians and others who are served. This is accomplished by providing excellence in the interrelated areas of patient care, education, and research. Striving to promote faculty, staff, and learner development in an environment where colleagues demonstrate professionalism, enhanced learning, and create personal and professional sustainability.
Two Priority Recruitments
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team the ACT Team provides comprehensive psychiatric and rehabilitative services to individuals with serious and persistent mental illness as well as co-morbid substance use disorders. This team is making a splash nationally for their work getting into the community to treat patients on their turf
- Crisis and Assessment Clinic this clinic operates in a similar manner to an emergency department and currently has a 28-bed acute inpatient unit and two 16 bed residential units (one providing non-hospital medical detoxification and the other providing short-term psychiatric stabilization)Highlights
- Enjoy unparalleled academic resources, a quality work lifestyle, and a robust benefits package
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity incentives
- Opportunities for long-term career growth within the academic system
- Provide training and clinical supervision to residents, medical students, and other mental health trainees plus, collaborate on relevant research projects
- THE RESEARCH TRIANGLE Live in some of the most sought-after suburbs of Chapel Hill, Raleigh, and Durham. Commonly referred to as The Triangle, it offers many options for families, including an abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife. This globally prominent high-tech research and development center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins!, Chapel Hill , Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / Psychiatry Physi, Healthcare , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!