RN Clin Nurse MedSurg Wkd II
Company: Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: May 23, 2023
ResponsibilitiesWellstar Kennestone Hospital has an opportunity
for a Registered Nurse (RN)- MedSurgSignificant Sign-On Bonus and
Relocation assistance offered for qualified experienced RNs.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg Collaborative Care is a
proactive member of an interdisciplinary team of licensed and
unlicensed care givers who ensure that patients, families and
significant others receive individualized high quality, safe
- They practice in a clinical environment that is administered by
Nurse Managers and other leaders and is supported through the
WellStar Shared Governance Model.
- The framework for practice is steered by the WellStar
Professional Practice Model, 5-Star Nursing and evidence based
practice and research.
- It is expected that all RN Clinical Nurses are licensed,
knowledgeable and uphold the practice of nursing as outlined by the
Georgia Professional Nurse Practice Act and implements the Scope of
Practice and Code of Ethics Standards put forth by the American
- As a member of the patient services team, it is expected that
the individual upholds the voice of the patient, system policies
and procedures while supporting service excellence goals.Acute
Collaborative Care Med Surg Unit
- Neurosurgeons lead the team for patients with brain and spinal
conditions, but care plans and treatments are highly
- Our neurosurgeons partner with neuroradiologists, neurologists,
pain management specialists, neurological physical therapists, and
chiropractors to diagnose and help patients get relief.
- Wellstar's coordinated services for brain and spine care at
hospitals and health parks make it easy for patients to access the
care they need.
- At Wellstar, we take surgery seriously, that's why surgical
solutions for brain conditions, spine disorders, as well as back
and neck pain are only recommended when no other treatment path is
likely to be successful.
- Our team excels to meet and exceed national quality metrics, we
are reviewed by third parties to ensure patients can count on the
highest quality care and the best outcomes.
- Our spinal surgery programs are accredited Programs of
Excellence by Aetna and Blue Cross.QualificationsRequired Minimum
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing:
Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of
nursing preferredRequired Minimum Licensure/Certification
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of
Georgia or hold a privilege to practice in the State of Georgia
under the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC).
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart
Association on the first day of employment in positionPreferred
- National certification in area of specialty preferred.Required
- Experience with direct patient care.Required Minimum Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English language optimize the
use of technology to support clinical care and holds basic computer
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative skills along with customer
service skills required
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment and respond to
emergencies in using a decisive, composed and respectful
- Possess excellent time management skills practices nursing
using evidence and analytical skills along with possessing strong
critical thinking skills
Keywords: Wellstar Health System, Inc., Chapel Hill , RN Clin Nurse MedSurg Wkd II, Healthcare , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...