CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) - PARKVIEW HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER
Company: Liberty Healthcare Companies
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: January 21, 2023
***$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS***
At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services, we promote a
challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced:
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA)
Full Time, Evenings
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and
all ADL's as needed during shift.
- Assist with oral hygiene including denture care when getting up
in the morning, after meals, at bedtime, and/or when needed.
- Completes patient care records at end of shift, including
accurate I and O.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist charge nurse with resident needs and treatments as
- 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or
- Certified nursing assistant, listed in the DFS registry.
- Willing to care for geriatric patients and have a genuine
concern for their welfare.
- Willing to receive, understand, and follow orders.
- Attend in-service training and other staff meetings as
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Liberty Healthcare Companies, Chapel Hill , CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) - PARKVIEW HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER, Healthcare , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!