Company: Staff Today Inc
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking Registered Nurses to
work at a Correctional Institution in Raleigh, North Carolina.
These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Mon-Fri 6: 00 am-6: 00 pm
- Mon-Fri 7: 00 am-7: 00 pm
- Mon-Fri 6: 00 pm-6: 00 am
- Mon-Fri 7: 00 pm-7: 00 am
- Weekends and holidays as needed
- 13+ weeks assignment
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and
examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions,
and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and
reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing
care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North
- A valid and current BLS provider card (American Heart
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a
copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak
with Issac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Chapel Hill , RN, Healthcare , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!