Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 17, 2022
We are looking for an experienced assistant general manager to
help the general manager in directing daily business operations.
The assistant general manager should be experienced in a
supervisory role, and be able to confidently deliver performance
feedback, set goals, foster teamwork, and clearly communicate
business objectives. The AGM must be able to competently perform
duties in the absence of the general manager.
To be a successful assistant general manager, you should eagerly
participate in educational and training opportunities. The AGM must
be able to motivate and positively influence staff, especially
during times of low morale. A top candidate for this position must
have strong leadership and organizational skills. The AGM should be
firm, but also approachable.Responsibilities:
- Cooperating with the general manager, and assisting with
anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.
- Degree in business administration or similar.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where
necessary.Company IntroductionJUJUBE is an elevated Asian-fusion
restaurant rooted in the flavors of Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine,
distilled and whimsically refined with western sensibilities.
Carefully curated wine & sake list, craft beers & creative
cocktails. Topped off with friendly & attentive service.
Keywords: Jujube, Chapel Hill , Assistant Manager, Executive , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!