Digital Marketing Specialist - Remote
Location: Chapel Hill
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Join a rapidly growing team of professionals headquartered in
Williston, VT that are out to disrupt and transform the insurance
and auto retail industries. DealerPolicy is looking for aDigital
Marketing Specialistto join our Marketing team who will work
closely with our outside agencies and internal teammates to execute
on campaign strategies that support our sales and retention
efforts, our user engagement efforts, and help grow the brand and
reputation of our company.About UsDealerPolicy is a leader in the
emerging Insurtech sector. With our seamless integration into the
car buying process, our companys innovative solution enables
car-buying customers the opportunity to purchase insurance by
connecting them with licensed insurance agents while simultaneously
completing the purchase of their new car. We deliver this through
an industry-first combination of partnerships with car dealers, a
growing insurance carrier network, and a team of licensed insurance
advocates. If youre in search of a new challenge with an exciting
growth company and you want to be part of a team that has a passion
for satisfying customers, youre in the right place.Job OverviewThis
is a marketing role. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will
deliver industry leading customer and user engagement campaigns
that embody our brand promise and meet or exceed the expectations
of current and future customers and users. You must ensure seamless
audience engagements across all digital marketing channels and
through a multi-touchpoint communications strategy. You will also
be accountable for, and deliver on, key business driving metrics.
The role requires a highly organized, creative, detail oriented and
motivated person. This person will report to the Director of
Performance Marketing.Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Help develop and execute thoughtful and effective customer and
user communication plans, primarily through email/SMS
- Create and execute all communication messaging (CRM, Social
Media, etc.) this includes actively developing and copywriting
- Assist in refining and implementing customer acquisition and
- Collaborate with team members to implement and execute rounding
(up-sell and cross-sell) activities before, during and after
initial sale of insurance.
- Collaborate with team members to implement and execute
promotions that entice users to introduce prospective customers to
- Ensure developed content and engagement messaging, reflects the
companys values and brand standards.
- Execute A/B testing of all engagement communications test and
- Seek/Create new media and content additions to the
- Implement and execute metrics that measure effectiveness and
value of all resource investments (e.g., ROI).
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or
may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives.
- Act as a resource for colleagues.Primary Accountabilities
- Oversee development and execution of consistent branded
elements that breakthrough marketing clutter and grow audience
recall, connection to the brand, and consideration.
- Create and execute branded/co-branded email campaigns.
- Reimagine, update and maintain websites.
- Grow customer retention.
- Improve DealerPolicy Insurance Agency and Winooski Insurance
- Communicate the role of both brands in the insurance
- Earn customer consideration for greater loyalty (i.e., rounding
- Grow customer acquisition.
- Implement and execute an effective lead nurture process.
- Grow the upper-funnel lead opportunities.
- Facilitate new acquisitions by predisposing consumers to
purchasing through effective communications.
- Grow user engagement.
- Help implement and execute a world-class user
- Gather and synthesize all existing knowledge to develop a point
of view on current customer experience performance and future
- Create and present business cases and actionable
recommendations based on customer/consumer insights, competitor
activity, and market trends to drive strategic alignment and
coordinated execution of Performance Marketings goals.
- Identify and manage key performance indicators that link
customer engagements to company objectivesRequirements
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, consumer insights,
behavioral economics or related field.
- Two or more years of relevant experience in B2C customer
relationship management, marketing, marketing segmentation,
customer journey management, or related role.
- Demonstrated experience working on email/sms marketing
- Demonstrated experience working with HubSpot.
- Passionate about customers and is compelled to find and create
solutions that meet and exceed customer desires and needs.
- Motivation to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business
- Strong communication skills including effective presentation
development and delivery.
- Personable, relatable and is accustomed to direct customer
- Astute business acumen with demonstrated experience leveraging
data to make business decisions, and keen recognition of
profitability and business growth drivers.Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with omni-channel customer experiences,
including a partner-assisted distribution channel structure.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional
- Demonstrated experience working with and/or managing an
external agency partner.
- Demonstrated experience adapting quickly to changing priorities
and processes, and exhibiting a test and adjust mindset.Additional
Job Information:This is a headquarters marketing role with
DealerPolicy.o While headquarters is located in Williston, VT we
are open to remotely located candidates.o Employment Sponsorship
(visas) will not be considered for this position.This is an
individual contributor role requiring exceptional collaboration
across the organization.Travel Requirements
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the
time.BenefitsDealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package,
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Working remotely or Hybrid
- Paid Volunteer HoursPandoLogic. Keywords: Online Marketing
Specialist, Location: Chapel Hill, NC - 27514
Keywords: DealerPolicy, Chapel Hill , Digital Marketing Specialist - Remote, Advertising , Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!